The Klarus XT32 is a very strong contender to be one of the most impressive long-range tactical flashlights on the market. Using the single CREE XP-L HI V3 LED this outputs a whopping 1200 lumens and while reflected through the mirror polished reflector you can expect your beam to travel all the way out to 1000m.
The XT32 is ergonomically great, it offers you both a tail cap switch and a side switch meaning you can hold this the way that is best suited to you. This tactical searchlight from Klarus is powered by 2 x 18650 batteries, offering you a maximum runtime of 120 hours.
- High Power CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with 1200 Lumens
- Beam distance of 1000m
- Maximum runtime of 120 hours
- Two settings: Classic tactical setting, hunting setting
- Dual-Switch Tail Cap and Side Switch to suit any user preference for quick operation
- Precision manufacture reflector with optimised design for extended range illumination and improved spotlight performance.
- Front and rear mounted springs protect against shocks and drops.
- Newest ITS Intelligent Temperature Protection System, monitors internal temperature and adjust output for maximum brightness which protects LED and internal components to ensure safety.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with 50,000 hours lifetime
- Lumens: 1200 Lumens
- Beam Intensity: 250,000CD
- Beam Distance: 1000m
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2m)
- Input: 5V-12.8V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 batteries with PCB protection or 4 x CR123A
- Reflector: Mirror Polished
- Switch: Duo-Switch Tail Cap / Side Switch
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy
- Lens: Hardened, AR-coated lens - Scratch Resistant
- Head: 63.6mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Length: 243.2mm
- Weight: 263g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Klarus XT32
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Dual Switch Operation, detailed diagram of operation can be found in the included User Manual.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1200 Lumens / 3hrs
- High: 400 Lumens / 7hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 34hrs
- Low: 20 Lumens / 120hrs
- Strobe: 1200 Lumens / 6hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 102hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.