The Klarus XT30R is a very strong contender to be one of the most impressive long-range rechargeable flashlights on the market. Using the single CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED this outputs a whopping 1800 lumens and while reflected through the mirror polished reflector you can expect your beam to travel all the way out to 820m.
The XT30R is ergonomically great, it offers you both a tail cap switch and a side switch meaning you can hold this the way that is best suited to you. Being directly rechargeable means there is no need to remove the battery from the body, simply connect the unique magnetic charging system powered via USB and your torch will charge.
- High Power CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED with 1800 Lumens
- Beam distance of 820m
- Maximum runtime of 75 hours
- Magnetic Charging System; Easy to engage, waterproof and dust-proof
- Dual-Switch Tail Cap and Side Switch to suit any user preference for quick operation
- Digital Intelligent Charging algorithm with currents up to 1A including overcharging protection for safety
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED with 50,000 hours lifetime
- Lumens: 1800 Lumens
- Beam Intensity: 168195CD
- Beam Distance: 820m
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2m)
- Input: 5V-8.4V
- Battery: Integrated 3400mA/7.4V battery
- Reflector: Mirror Polished
- Switch: Duo-Switch Tail Cap / Side Switch
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy
- Lens: Hardened, AR-coated lens - Scratch Resistant
- Head: 58mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Length: 250.3mm
- Weight: 354g (including battery)
What you get
- Klarus XT30R
- Custom 3400mA 7.4V Battery
- USB Magnetic Charging Cable
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Dual Switch Operation, detailed diagram of operation can be found in the included User Manual.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1800 Lumens / 2hrs 30mins
- High: 400 Lumens / 6hrs 37mins
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 25hrs
- Low: 20 Lumens / 155hrs
- Strobe: 1800 Lumens / 5hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 75hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.