The Klarus XT2CR Pro replaces the previous XT2CR as one of the best EDC tactical flashlights on the market today, outputting a whopping 2100 lumens from the single CREE XHP35 HD LED this compact torch is a step above the rest.
It uses a high quality reflector which offers a beam distance of up to 240m, alongside this you can expect a maximum runtime of 150hrs from the single included 18650 li-ion battery which can be recharged direclty through the USB-C charging port on the side of the XT2CR Pro.
- Compact and lightweight flashlight suitable for numerous activities and users
- 2,100 max lumen output and a max run time of 150 hours on low
- Dual fuel - includes high capacity 18650 but can also run on 2 x CR123A batteries
- Upgraded and improved dual tail switch for fast, one-touch control
- Diameter of 1 inch, making it compatible with a variety of mounts and tactical accessories
- USB-C charging - fast and reliable charging
- Inset removable pocket clip design to ensure a secure hold
- Lockout function to prevent accidental activation in transit
- Battery capacity and charge indicator for accurate real-time power monitoring without needing another charger
- Constructed from aluminum alloy with a straight body design for ultimate comfort and durability
- PVD gray crenelated bezel for self-defense and emergency situations
- Intelligent thermal system and low battery protection to ensure longevity of LED and battery
- IPX8 rating protecting it from dust and fully submersible in water
- LED Type: CREE XHP35 HD LED
- Lumens: 2100 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 240m
- Battery: 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
- Input: 2.8V-6.4V
- Charing Current: 5V/1A
- Switch: Tactical Dual Paddle Switch
- Dimension: 28mm x 25.4mm x 128mm
- Weight: 139g (excluding battery)
- Colour: Black
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Reflector: Mirror Polished
- Lens: Hardened, AR-coated lens, scratch-resistant
What you get
- Klarus XT2CR Pro
- Klarus 18650 3100mAh Battery
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 2100 Lumens > 750 Lumens / 2 mins > 2 hrs
- High: 400 Lumens / 4 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 11 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 150 hrs
- Strobe: 2100 Lumens / 4 hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 33 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.