The Klarus XT11X is the latest model of Klarus tactical flashlights, this is a great improvement on the previous model (XT11 GT) with its new features and improved brightness (improved from 2000 lumens to 3200 lumens). The XT11X offers two operation modes through the operation on the dual switches - the dual switch system means holding the XT11X is user friendly as you can either use the switch on the rear, or the side switch.
Bringing all the best aspects of previous XT models together, the XT11X is rechargeable and it can be powered (via micro USB) by using any USB power source. In this package you will also receive a rechargeable 18650 battery for your convenience.
It outputs a whopping 3200 lumens from the single CREE XHP70.2 LED which offers a maximum beam distance of up to 283 meters from a torch just 15cm in size! With the new LED comes with new performance featuring the Turbo mode offering you 45 mins on full power at 3200 lumens - this is definitely the brightest light we've seen in such a compact size.
- Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting
- Intelligent Charging System: Micro-USB charging port
- Easy Interface: One Touch Strobe, One Touch Turbo, One Touch Low, Mode Memory Function, SOS, Switch Lock-out Function, Quick Settings Switch
- Patented Tactical Tailcap Dual-Switch Control; non-visual tactile one-handed operation in the dark with intuitive control
- Unique lock-out mode of both side and tail switch prevents accidental operation
- Intelligent Temperature Protection System & Intelligent Battery Checking System
- Multiple Safety Protections: Over-Charing Protection, High Temperature Protection and Reverse Polarity Protection makes the XT11X safe and reliable
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 LED
- Beam Intensity: 20,002CD
- Voltage: 3.0V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Charging time: 4 Hours (3100mAh)
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Switch Type: Tactical Tailcap Dual-Switch & Side Switch
- Material: Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodising
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Lens: Hardened Mineral Glass; AR Coated, Scratch Resistant
- Length: 150.8mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 41mm
- Weight: 115g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus XT11X
- Klarus 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- Micro-USB Cable
- Pocket Clip
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 3200 Lumens / 45 mins
- High: 400 Lumens / 4 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 16 hrs
- Low: 15 Lumens / 82 hrs
- Strobe: 3200 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 48 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.