Pre-order now, we will ship as soon as possible - stock due mid to late November 2020.
The Klarus XT11 GT Pro is one of the latest model of Klarus's well known tactical flashlights, this is a great improvement on the previous model with its new features and improved brightness (improved from 2000 lumens to 2200 lumens). The XT11 GT Pro now offers a new style tactical switch, giving you an even larger yet distinctive control area for rapid response in tactical situations making this a must have to keep in your tactical selection.
"The tactical world has a new sheriff"
- Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting
- Intelligent Charging System: USB-C charging port
- Easy Interface: One Touch Strobe, One Touch Turbo, One Touch Low, Mode Memory Function, SOS, Switch Lock-out Function, Quick Settings Switch
- Patented Tactical Tailcap Dual-Switch Control; non-visual tactile one-handed operation in the dark with intuitive control
- Unique lock-out mode for tail switch prevents accidental operation
- Intelligent Temperature Protection System & Intelligent Battery Checking System
- Multiple Safety Protections: Over-Charing Protection, High Temperature Protection and Reverse Polarity Protection makes the XT11 GT safe and reliable
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD 6500K LED
- Output: 2200 Lumens
- Beam Intensity: 25,600CD
- Beam Distance: 320m
- Voltage: 2.8V-6.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Charging time: 4 Hours (3100mAh)
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Switch Type: NEW Tactical Tailcap Dual-Switch
- Material: Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodising
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Lens: Hardened Mineral Glass; AR Coated, Scratch Resistant
- Length: 139.7mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 35mm
- Weight: 122.8g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus XT11 GT Pro
- Klarus 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 2200 Lumens > 750 Lumens / 2 mins > 2 hrs
- High: 400 Lumens / 4 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 11 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 150 hrs
- Strobe: 2200 Lumens / 4 hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 33 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.