*Upgraded model now with CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, 500 ANSI Lumens. Now smaller and lighter than ever weighing only 54.8g excluding the single 16340/RCR123 battery.*
The Klarus RS16 is an excellent rechargeable every day carry (EDC) torch and general outdoor LED light, which can be charged via any USB port or 12v car socket with the car adapter and the unique self-locating magnetic charging cable. It comes with a free Klarus 16340 rechargeable battery.
At just under 10cm in length, the RS16 is a more compact, pocketsize version of the RS11. It uses the latest Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, which outputs a maximum 500 ANSI lumens - a lot of light for a rechargeable torch of this size. This is made more impressive by the textured orange peel reflector that throws a beam of light over a range of up to 155m. This little powerful light has been designed to tail-stand and now with a tail tripod mount via standard UNC 1/4" -20 thread
- LED Type: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Battery: 1x 16340 (supplied free) with PCB protection or 1x CR123A (but do not recharge)
- Charging: USB charging via a patented magnetic charging point.
Charging Time: Depends on battery capacity. Formula is:
Charging Time = (battery capacity / 500 mA) + 0.5hrs
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing strobe mode.
- Switch: Forward clicky side switch
- Memory Function: When a lighting mode is on for more than 3 seconds, the mode will be memorised. The device will return to this mode when next turned on.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof to 2 metres and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 95.5mm (Length), 23mm (Head), 22mm (Body)
- Weight: 54.8g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Colour: Gun Metal Grey
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam and good throw.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed KLARUS packaging containing:
- KLARUS RS16
- Self-locating magnetic charging cable
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- FREE Klarus 16340 Battery
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, KLARUS. See the User Manual that comes with the KLARUS torch.
- While OFF: Lightly depress switch to activate momentary on
- While OFF: Fully depress switch for constant on
- While ON: Short click to change MODE (High/Med/Low/Moonlight)
- While ON: Lightly depress switch for off
- From ANY mode: Fast double-press to activate STROBE. Press the switch again to turn SOS on, click again to return to the original mode.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 16340 rechargeable battery:
- High Mode: 500 Lumens / 1.1 hrs
- Medium Mode: 80 Lumens / 4.8 hrs
- Low Mode: 6 Lumens / 50 hrs
- Moonlight Mode: 0.5 Lumens / 475 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 500 Lumens / 2.2 hrs
- SOS Mode: 500 Lumens / 3 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.