The Klarus XT21X tactical flashlight has an impressive maximum output of 4000 lumens from the Cree XHP70.2 P2 6500K cool white LED. The torch is powered by 1 x 21700 li-ion battery and is rechargeable via a micro USB port found at the head of the light; a Klarus battery and charging cable are included.
The flashlight has a range of outputs, including five brightness levels ranging from 5 to 4000 lumens. To optimise the user experience, the XT21X has two modes offering direct access to different settings. The Tactical mode features one touch strobe and turbo, whereas the Outdoor setting has one touch turbo and low mode, plus SOS via the side switch.
- Maximum output up to 4000 lumens.
- Dual tail switch and side switch designed to meet all user needs.
- Micro-USB 2A fast charging, convenient and fast.
- 1 x 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery included for long-lasting runtime.
- Tactical/Outdoor two settings design to meet all scenarios and lighting needs.
- Innovative ITS(Intelligent Temperature Protection System) technology, monitors temperature and auto-adjusts output levels in real-time.
- Five lighting levels with optimal output for longer runtime and superior light output distribution.
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED
- Max Output: 4000 Lumens
- Max Beam Distance: 316m
- Max Runtime: 200 Hours
- Voltage: 2.5V-6.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 21700
- Material: Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodising
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Lens: Hardened Mineral Glass; AR Coated, Scratch Resistant
- Length: 161mm
- Body: 27.4mm
- Head: 41mm
- Weight: 158g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus XT21X
- Klarus 21700 Rechargeable Battery
- Micro-USB Cable
- Pocket Clip
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 4000 Lumens / 1.2 hrs
- High: 1200 Lumens / 2.3 hrs
- Medium: 400 Lumens / 6.5 hrs
- Low: 100 Lumens / 21 hrs
- Strobe: 4000 Lumens / 2.4 hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 63 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.