The all new Klarus XT12 GT is a revolutionary addition to Tactical Flashlights, it outputs a whopping 1600 lumens from the single CREE XPH35 HI D4 LED offering you a maximum beam distance of up to 610m (from a torch just 16cm in length).
What makes this so unique is the charging system, it charges via Micro-USB to a magnetic charging adapter.
It has a very easy to use interface, a simple tactical dual switch on the rear of the torch lets you swap between your brightness outputs, strobe/SOS & your user setting selections (Tactical & Outdoor).
- Compact size for ease of carry and use
- Uses a single CREE XPH35 HI D4 LED to output 1600 lumens / 610m beam
- Easy programmable user interface
- 1A recharging current, to get you quickly back in action
- LED: CREE XPH35 HI D4 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Battery (Included) or 2 x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Beam Distance: 603m
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2m)
- Working Voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
- Body: Black
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Switch: Dual tactical tail switch
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodised
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating
- Head: 45.2mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Length: 161.5mm
- Weight: 159g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus XT12 GT
- 1 x Klarus 18650 battery
- Micro-USB charging cable
- User manual & spare O-ring
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1600 Lumens / 1.2hrs
- High: 400 Lumens / 4hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 14hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 200hrs
- Strobe: 1600 Lumens / 2.4hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 42hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.