The Klarus XT11 UV Ultraviolet Tactical Flashlight has a maximum output of 900 lumens from the single CREE XP-L HI V3 LED and also offers a secondary set of 3 x UV 365nm lamps with a strength of 300mW - powered by 1 x 18650 (supplied) you can directly recharge this via the Micro-USB port directly attached to the flashlight.
This features Klarus's patented design 'Triple Switch' design, meaning that it features both a side switch and a dual control tactical tail cap which gives you instant access to the tactical strobe setting from one touch.
- 3 x UV lamps of 365nm, for authenticating certificates, currency, forensic illumination etc
- Two Interfaces; UV-Ready Setting, Tactical Setting
- Patented Triple-Switch Design; tail cap dual-switch + side switch
- Intuitive user interface, dual interface - Tactical & Outdoor settings
- Micro-USB charging port, easy to use; protects against moisture, dust and sand.
- Rechargeable 18650 2600mAh Li-ion battery included.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Ultraviolet: 3 x UV 365nm lamps, total output of 300mW
- Voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Switch Type: Tail Cap Tactical Dual-Switch & Side Switch
- Material: Aerospace Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodising
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Lens: hardened Mineral Glass; AR Coated; Scratch Resistant
- Length: 141.6mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 34.9mm
- Weight: 126.5g
What you get
- Klarus XT11 UV
- 1 x Klarus 18650 Battery
- Micro-USB Cable
- Pocket Clip
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 900 Lumens / 2 hrs
- High: 400 Lumens / 4 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 18 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 260 hrs
- Strobe: 900 Lumens / 4 hrs
- UV: 300mW / 40 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.