The Klarus XT11GT is the latest model of Klarus tactical flashlights, this is a great improvement on the previous model with its new features and improved brightness (improved from 1100 lumens to 2000 lumens). The XT11 GT offers a total of three operation modes through the operation on the dual switches - the dual switch system means holding the XT11 GT is user friendly as you can either use the switch on the rear, or the side switch.
Bringing all the best aspects of previous XT models together, the XT11 GT is now rechargeable and it can be powered (via micro USB) by using any USB power source. In this package you will also receive a rechargeable 18650 battery for your convenience.
It outputs a whopping 2000 lumens from the single CREE XPH35 HD E4 ED which offers a maximum beam distance of up to 316 meters from a torch less than 15cm in size! With the new LED comes with new performance featuring the Turbo mode offering you 50 mins on full power at 2000 lumens.
- CREE XPH35 HD E4 LED with an output of 2000 lumens
- Dual tactical tail switch as well as a side switch designed to satisfy any user requirements
- Three easy to access operation modes
- Instant strobe
- Patented dual tactical tail switch for easy non-visual, one handed operation
- Ultra compact and lightweight
- Battery power indicator
- LED: CREE XPH35 HD E4 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 2.5V - 8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650 Battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Charging time: Formula: charge = (capacity of battery / 1000mA + 1H)
- Reflector: Smooth Reflector
- Switch Type: Dual Tactical Tail Switch and Side Switch
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodised
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2 meters)
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating
- Length: 142.6mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 34.9mm
- Weight: 130g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus XT11 GT Tactical Flashlight
- 18650 Rechargeable battery
- USB charging cable
- Body clip
- Spare o-ring
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 2000 Lumens / 50mins
- High: 400 Lumens / 3.5hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 12hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 170hrs
- Strobe: 2000 Lumens / 1.7hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 36hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.