The Klarus ST30U is a powerful LED searchlight, which has some useful features for various applications, including search & rescue, police / security and general outdoor use.
The ST30 uses either 4 x CR123A or 2 x 18650 rechargeable batteries to power the super bright Cree XM-L2 U2 1A LED, which produces 1080 ANSI lumens. A deep, smooth reflector throws the beam over 300m. The profile of the beam includes a spot, flood-light and also some spill making it an all-round torch for a number of professional and leisure uses. The tail-stand feature is very useful if you need to illuminate a room at night. Despite using multiple batteries and being longer than many flashlights, the ST30 is well balanced and feels good in the hand - making it a pleasure to use.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 1A LED, Max 1080 lumens
- Simple operation using single switch located on the flashlight neck. Short press to turn ON or to change MODE
- Intelligent memory function memorises user habits, to instantly activate your favoured mode
- IPX-8 waterproof for use in wet weather
- Additional "Lock" function enables you to "lock-up" the flashlight to prevent accidental or unnecessary activation
- LED Type: CREE XM-L U2 1A LED, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Battery: 2 x 18650 / 4 x CR123A
- Function: Three lighting modes and two flashing modes: High, Medium & Low - Strobe & SOS
- Switch: Single side switch located on the flashlight neck
- Working voltage: 7V - 14V
- Body colour: Military Grade Ha type III anodisation, Black
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for maximum beam throw
- Entire length: 218mm
- Dimensions: 218mm (length) x 44.3mm (head) x 27mm (body)
- Net weight: 209g (excluding battery)
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 metres)
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
What you get
Printed KLARUS packaging containing:
- Klarus ST30 flashlight
- Wrist lanyard
- Spare O-ring
- User manual with 24 month warranty
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, KLARUS. See the User Manual that comes with the KLARUS torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
Short press to activate constant - ON, Depress 1 second for OFF
Short press to change MODE (High-Medium-Low)
When a lighting mode is switch on for more than 3 seconds, the mode will be memorised. The divide will then automatically return to this mode when next turned on.
Depress and hold down the switch for 5 seconds (from ANY mode) until the flashlight flickers twice, The flashlight is now locked
To unlock the flashlight, depress the switch three times in quick succession and the flashlight will again flicker twice to indicate that it is active
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x 18650 Battery:
- High Mode: 1080 Lumens / 2.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 410 Lumens / 4 hrs
- Low Mode: 100 Lumens / 22 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 1080 Lumens / 4.4 hrs
- SOS Mode: 410 Lumens / 6.2 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.