The Klarus Mi7 Titanium pocket light uses a single AA (or 14500 Li-ion) battery to output a maximum of 700 lumens from the XP-L HI V3 LED, it features a high and low mode with secondary modes (Strobe & SOS) giving you a good amount of light control.
This Titanium 'Finger sized' flashlight weighs less than 30g (excluding battery) making it a very impressive EDC carry flashlight / pocket light to have with you at all times.
- Utilises CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Lightweight Titanium design
- Small and lightweight making it great for Every Day Carry (26.4 excluding battery)
- Battery capacity indicator displays remaining power for easy monitoring
- One touch access to Moon-light and High output levels
- IPX-8 Waterproof protection (2 meters underwater)
- Available in different colours
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Voltage: 1.0V - 4.2V
- Battery: 1 x AA or 1 x Li-ion 14500
- Reflector: Orange peel
- Switch: Side switch
- Material: Titanium Alloy
- Protection: IPX-8 rating (up to 2 meters submersible)
- Lens: Hardened mineral glass, AR coated; Scratch resistant.
- Length: 87.2mm
- Body: 17.6mm
- Head: 19mm
- Weight: 40g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus Mi7
- Body clip
- Lanyard & Spare o-ring
- Split ring
- 1 x AA battery FREE
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
One Touch Access
- From “off” mode, long press to enter Moon-light output level, quick click to turn off flashlight
- From “off” mode, quick click to enter High output level, click again to enter Low level, click again to turn off flashlight
- Hold the switch for more than 5 seconds to engage Lock-out mode, indicated by 2 flashes
- In Lock-out mode, click the switch 3 times. The Lock-out mode is disengaged after 1-3 flashes, depending on the capacity remaining. (Over 70% capacity remaining, 3 flashes; Between 30% - 70% capacity remaining, 2 flashes; Less than 30% capacity remaining, 1 flash)
- Double click the switch to enter Strobe mode;Double click again to enter SOS mode
- Single click to return to flashlight operation prior to Strobe mode
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x Li-ion 14500 battery
- High: 700 Lumens / 55min
- Low: 90 Lumens / 3hrs 47min
- Moonlight: 5 Lumens / 67hrs
- Strobe: 700 Lumens / 1hrs 45min
- SOS: 90 Lumens / 11hrs 20min
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.