- The 3rd generation tactical tail dual-switch. All-new 360º "Switch Ring" for omni-directional control molded from premium grade soft silicone; high elasticity yields larger operation area for quick and accurate reaction.
- One-Touch Access Modes, Extremely Easy Interface: One-Touch Strobe, One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Low, SOS, Switch Lockout Function, Quick Settings Switch.
- Incorporates multiple breakthrough technologies: Intelligent Thermal Protection System (ITS), Intelligent Battery Identification System (IBIS), Intelligent Charging System (ICS), Multiple Safety Systems.
Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting.
Tactical Setting: Specially designed for self-defense and tactical use. Classic KLARUS XT series control interface. One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch Turbo; perfect candidate for any mission.
Outdoor Setting: Designed with the wilderness in mind. One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo; Multiple output levels, SOS function; suitable for all needs in Hunting, Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue.
- Intelligent Thermal Protection System (ITS): monitors and auto-adjusts output levels in real-time, keeps LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and safety.
- Intelligent Battery Identification System (IBIS): Adjusts output according to the currently installed 18650 battery discharge rate, compatible with 18650 Li-ion batteries, CR123A batteries and Klarus 16340 batteries.
- Intelligent Charging System (ICS): Micro-USB charging port with real-time monitoring of charging status to prevent overcharging. Max charging current limited to 1A (avoiding damage to charging devices), ensuring optimum charging status.
- Multiple Safety Protections: Over-Charging Protection, Over-Discharging Protection, High Current Protection, High Temperature Protection, Reverse Polarity Protection, Impact Protection making the 360X3 safe and reliable.
- Tail Dual Switch can be put into lockout mode, this prevents accidental operations; stops battery drains during storage or travel and avoids eye injuries.
- Springs at bezel and tail end resist shock and drop damages.
- Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
- Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodising (HA III); lightweight yet robust construction.
- Stainless bezel ring offers protection for crucial components and can function as an emergency glass breaker during emergencies.
- Integrated light head design for high efficiency heat dissipation.
- Tempered glass lens with scratch resistant AR coating.
- Premium quality soft silicone embedded into the flashlight body, achieving tactical slip-proof grip with max comfort. This design excels at improving light retention in extreme cold environments.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED
- Max Output: 3200 Lumens
- Max Beam Distance: 283m
- Max Runtime: 82 Hours
- Voltage: 3V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Material: Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodising
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Lens: Hardened Mineral Glass; AR Coated, Scratch Resistant
- Length: 153mm
- Body: 27.2mm
- Head: 41mm
- Weight: 140g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus 360X3
- Klarus 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- Micro-USB Cable
- Pocket Clip
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 3200 Lumens / 45 mins
- High: 400 Lumens / 4 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 16 hrs
- Low: 15 Lumens / 82 hrs
- Strobe: 3200 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 48 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.