- Mi X6
- Mi X6 (Ti)
- Mi10 AL
Tactical EDC with XM-L LED and instant strobe
The new XT series flashlights from Klarus are serious, precision-engineered illumination tools, which have been developed with tactical use and self-defense in mind. Part of the XT (Extreme Tactical) range, which includes the popular XT10 and XT20, this new Klarus XT2C is a true Tactical EDC. Being smaller than the XT10, it is easy to carry in a pocket, bag or on a belt.
Despite being smaller than the XT10, the XT2C uses the same XM-L T6 LED and emits the same number of lumens (470 ANSI lumens) and can use multiple battery types, such as 1x 18650, 2x CR123A, 2x RCR123 or 2x 16340. It uses Klarus's innovative dual-button tail switch (as seen on the XT10 and XT20 models) to allow for fast mode changes (from High to Medium and Low) and provide lightning-quick access to a super bright and disorientating strobe - making the XT2C an amazing self-defense flashlight.
The TR12 Remote Pressure Switch is now available for the Klarus XT2C, which gives you full control over the light, allowing momentary-on, constant-on, mode selection and instant access to strobe from any mode and even when the XT2C is off. This makes it an incredibly effective tactical torch and also a good bike light.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L (T6) LED with max output of 470 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 2x CR123A (3v) / 1x 18650 (3.7v) / 2x RCR123/ 2x 16340
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing mode.
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, on and off functions and a second tail switch for mode selection (this is also a dedicated strobe, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on and also when the torch is off).
- Performance: The XM-L LED delivers a lot of light (470 ANSI lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: Dual-button system for complete, one-handed control over light modes.
- Dimension: 132mm (Length), 26.4mm (Head), 25 mm (Body)
- Weight: 68g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam and good throw.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Klarus packaging containing:
- Klarus XT2C Professional Flashlight
- Quality Holster
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 2x CR123a Batteries FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Accessories for the XT2C
- Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
- Switch Modes
When light is on, press the Mode switch (secondary tail cap switch) to cycle through High-Med-Low modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the Mode switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1x 18650 battery:
- High Mode: 470 ANSI Lumens (2.5 hrs)
- Medium Mode: 150 ANSI Lumens (7.3 hrs)
- Low Mode: 10 ANSI Lumens (295 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 245 ANSI Lumens (5 hrs)