- Mi X6
- Mi X6 (Ti)
- Mi10 AL
A small, powerful single AA Tactical EDC Flashlight
The new XT series flashlights from Klarus are serious, precision-engineered illumination tools, which have been developed with tactical use and self-defense in mind. Part of the XT (Extreme Tactical) range, which includes the popular XT10 and XT20, this new Klarus XT1A is a true Tactical EDC. Being smaller than the XT10, it is easy to carry in a pocket or bag.
Despite being small, the XT1A is very bright – outputting a maximum 150 ANSI lumens with a single AA battery. It uses Klarus's innovative dual-button tail switch (as seen on the XT10 and XT20 models) to allow for fast mode changes (from High to Medium and Low) and provide lightning-quick access to a super bright and disorientating strobe - making the XT1A an amazing self-defense flashlight.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-G R5 with life span of up to 50,000 hrs.
- Battery: 1x AA (1.5V, Alkaline, Ni-MH).
- Function: There are 2 light modes - High and Low, which are accessed by simply twisting the head. Tighten head to access High mode and loosen head for Low mode.
- Switch: Unique forward clicky tail switch that is recessed to allow for tail-standing, but is as accessible as a protruding clicky switch due to the tail cap having recesses around the switch. So you get the best of both.
- Performance: Highly efficient performance due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof (to 2 metres) and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Carrying: It will fit into a jacket pocket or bag. It can also be used in the Klick Fast torch attachment for fitting to Police vests and jackets that have the Klick Fast docks.
- Using: This powerful LED torch can be clipped to a peak of a cap for hands-free use, or used with the optional Klarus Headband, which turns it into a head lamp. The light can also be used hands-free by Police officers who mount it to their uniform via the Klick Fast fitting and use it in low mode for writing tickets, or remove and use in high mode for field and building searches.
- Dimension: 116mm (Length), 24mm (Head), 22.6mm (Body)
- Weight: 53g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with Military Grade HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
- Switch: Dual Switch operation. Protruding tail forward clicky switch for On/ Momentary On/ Off. Secondary 'Mode' tail switch for mode selection and strobe (press and hold).
What you get
Printed Klarus packaging containing:
- Klarus XT1A Professional Flashlight
- Quality Holster
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Accessories for the XT1A
- Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
- Switch Modes
When light is on, press the Mode switch (secondary tail cap switch) to cycle through High-Med-Low modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the Mode switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1x AA battery:
- High Mode: 150 ANSI Lumens (1 hr)
- Medium Mode: 30 Lumens (6 hrs)
- Low Mode: 4 Lumens (50 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 150 Lumens (2 hrs)