- Mi X6
- Mi X6 (Ti)
- Mi10 AL
image #2 image #3 image #4 image #5 image #6 image #7 image #8 image #9 image #10 image #11 image #12 image #13 image #14
Powerful and innovative dual-switch XM-L torch
Following the worldwide success of the Klarus XT10, which was the first Klarus flashlight to use the innovative dual button tail switch, Klarus has raised the bar yet again with the XT11.
Like the XT10, the XT11 benefits from Klarus's dual button tail switch for complete one-hand control and lightening-fast access to strobe. It uses a powerful Cree XM-L U2 LED, uses an orange peel (OP) reflector for a smooth beam profile, and outputs a maximum 600 ANSI lumens. A stainless steel strike bezel is included, which can be unscrewed and removed for attaching accessories, such as coloured filters for hunting, military use, map reading, etc. The ED10 remote pressure switch is also compatible with the XT11, for remote activation when gun mounted. Springs at the head and tail of the flashlight ensure no loss of contact, even with weapon recoil.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L (U2) LED with max output of 600 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 2x CR123A (3v) / 1x 18650 (3.7v)
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing mode.
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, on and off functions and a second tail switch for mode selection (this is also a dedicated strobe, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on and also when the torch is off).
- Performance: The XM-L LED delivers a lot of bright light (600 ANSI lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Springs at the head and tail of the flashlight protect the battery and maintain constant connection. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof to 2 metres and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: A stainless steel crenellated bezel at the front is removable and coloured filters can be screwed securely in its place. The dual-button system provides complete, one-handed control over light modes and instant access to strobe. The removable clip allows the torch to be clipped onto webbing, a tactical vest or Police stab vest.
- Dimension: 148mm (Length), 34.9mm (Head), 24.3mm (Body)
- Weight: 132g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam and good throw.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed KLARUS packaging containing:
- KLARUS XT11 Tactical Flashlight
- Removable stainless steel bezel
- Removable body clip
- Removable anti-roll tactical/ combat ring
- KLARUS heavy duty holster with belt loop and D-ring
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, KLARUS. See the User Manual that comes with the KLARUS torch.
Accessories for the XT11
- Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
- Switch Modes
When light is on, press the Mode switch (secondary tail cap switch) to cycle through High-Med-Low modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the Mode switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1x 18650 Battery:
- High Mode: 600 ANSI Lumens (2.3 hrs)
- Medium Mode: 150 Lumens (7.3 hrs)
- Low Mode: 10 Lumens (295 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 600 Lumens (4.4 hrs)