- Mi X6
- Mi X6 (Ti)
- Mi10 AL
Powerful and innovative dual-switch XM-L torch
The rugged XT10 is the first tactical torch that KLARUS has developed and is possibly the best flashlight for CQB (Close Quarter Battle). Hard anodised in military grey, the XT10 uses the latest super bright XM-L (T6) LED, which outputs 4 modes and a max of 470 ANSI lumens. This is all controllable with one-hand... in fact, just your thumb, thanks to the innovative dual-button system in the tail cap.
So what makes this the best CQB torch? Firstly, the UI (User Interface) is simple; full power (High mode) is activated every time you press the main button and there is no memory, so zero chance of activating Low mode in a CQB situation. Strobe is removed from the main modes (High--Med--Low) but can be activated from any mode and even when the light is off, simply by pressing and holding the 'Mode' button.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L (T6) LED with max output of 470 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 2x CR123A (3v) / 1x 18650 (3.7v) / 2x 16340
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing mode.
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, on and off functions and a second tail switch for mode selection (this is also a dedicated strobe, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on and also when the torch is off).
- Performance: The XM-L LED delivers a lot of light (470 ANSI lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: Crenellated bezel at the front and dual-button system for complete, one-handed control over light modes. The body and tactical ring have been designed to allow multiple grips, making the XT10 ideal for CQB. The removable clip allows the torch to be clipped onto webbing, a tactical vest or Police stab vest.
- Dimension: 143mm (Length), 21.5mm (Head), 24.3mm (Body)
- Weight: 118g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam and good throw.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
- Switch: Dual Switch operation. Protruding tail forward clicky switch for On/ Momentary On/ Off. Secondary 'Mode' tail switch for mode selection and strobe (press and hold).
What you get
Printed KLARUS packaging containing:
- KLARUS XT10 Tactical Flashlight
- Removable body clip
- Removable anti-roll combat ring
- KLARUS heavy duty holster with belt loop and D-ring
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, KLARUS. See the User Manual that comes with the KLARUS torch.
- Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
- Switch Modes
When light is on, press the Mode switch (secondary tail cap switch) to cycle through High-Med-Low modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the Mode switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1x 18650 Battery:
- High Mode: 470 ANSI Lumens (2.3 hrs)
- Medium Mode: 150 Lumens (7.3 hrs)
- Low Mode: 10 Lumens (300 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 470 Lumens (4.6 hrs)