- Mi X6
- Mi X6 (Ti)
- Mi10 AL
One of the smallest and brightest AAA torches
The KLARUS Mi10 AL is one of the smallest and brightest keychain torches in the world.
The powerful XP-E R2 LED emits a max of 80 lumens with a single AAA battery and max runtime is 66 hours.
As with all KLARUS torches, the Mi10 has been thoughtfully designed and engineered to exacting standards. The ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold and the precise knurling offers good grip for easy operation. It’s perfect as an everyday carry pocket torch or a keychain flashlight.
- LED Type: Very bright CREE XP-E R2 with life span of up to 50,000 hrs.
- Battery: 1x AAA battery
- Function: There are 3 modes (Low - Med - High), which are accessed by twisting the head.
- Switch: Head-twist switch. Modes can be cycled by loosening and tightening the head.
- Performance: Highly efficient performance due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 71.6mm (Length), 12.7mm (Head), 12.7mm (Body)
- Weight: 21g (without battery).
- Finish: Black aluminium with precision knurling.
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed KLARUS packaging containing:
- KLARUS Mi10 AL torch
- Split ring for hanging onto keys
- Spare O-ring
- User Information with 24 Month Warranty
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, KLARUS. See the User Manual that comes with the KLARUS torch.
- Turn Power On/ Off
Tighten the torch head by twisting to switch on. Loosen the head to switch off.
- Switch Modes
When the torch is on, further loosen and tighten the head multiple times to cycle through the 3 modes (Low-Med-High).
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1x AAA battery:
- Low Mode: 2 Lumens (66 hrs)
- Medium Mode: 20 Lumens (5.1 hrs)
- High Mode: 80 Lumens (70 mins)